You are here
Human Resources and Training Officer - Part time
- Growing Australian Hospitality Brand
- Part Time Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well established hospitality group within the Sydney market and are considered one of the leaders in the serviced apartment/ long term rental space.
They specialise in tailoring their services to each clientele. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR and Training Officer to join their team.
The Human Resources and Training Officer will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and provide HR and Training services.
The HR aspect of the role will include being responsible for the compliance of all the personnel documentation within the regulatory framework (law, internal procedures, internal policies), and coordinates with the Workplace Health and Safety compliance and HR analytics.
The Training aspect of the role will include providing accurate and timely coordination of training programs and solutions, assisting managers and the employees to meet business needs and goals through workforce capability.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within HR and Training
- Potentially worked within the Hospitality industry
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources or Certificate IV qualifications (Training and Assessment)
- Great amount of knowledge of Training and Development
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Great CBD location
- Part Time/Flexible working hours