You are here
Human Resources Business Partner
- Permanent Opportunity with Great Remuneration and Benefits
- Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Leader within the Logistics and Distribution industry looking for an impressive HR professional to join and grow within their organisation.
The Business Partnering role will have a focus within the Employee Relations and Industrial Relations space.
Other aspects of the role are:
- End to End recruitment and selection processes of specific roles which is supported by a large Recruitment and Talent Team
- Coaching Stakeholders and Management on varies areas of HR
- Primary point of contact for HR issues within the business you are supporting
- Performance Management and Appraisals
- Employee Engagement
- Safety and Compliance regulation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to have at least 5-6 years experience within the Generalist HR space with exposure to Employee Relations and Industrial Relations. They also need to be:
- Hard Working
- Have a can do attitude
- Be Detail orientated
- Want a Challenge
What's on Offer
This opportunity will offer Global Learning and Development strategy opportunities, growth, progression, a great salary package as well as working within a team in a globally leading business.