You are here
This position is now filled
Human Resources Coordinator
- ASX Listed Business - CBD Location
- Imediate Start - 1 month temp role
About Our Client
This business has a history of over two decades, and prides itself on its partnerships with major organisations and is a major player in its industry both nationally and internationally. Now seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team to support and add value to their general HR function, they are hoping to secure an eager individual who needs little guidance and can commit to the duration of the one month assignment.
Reporting in to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day HR operation whilst focusing heavily on on-boarding and contract generation.
The role will include:
- Data entry and spread-sheeting
- Preparing in-depth PowerPoint presentations
- Screening and sourcing employment applications
- Formatting of documents
- Customer Service
- Reference checks
- Day to day general HR administrative support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a HR Coordinator role for an ASX listed business.
Strong MS Office skills, written skills and communication skills are essential.
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task effectively and manage stake holder relationships.
This role will be fast paced and in a pressurised environment; you will need to work well under pressure and be adaptable to changing priorities.
This role is to start immediately and the candidate will need to have availability to commit to the start date and the full duration of the assignment.
What's on Offer
- Well established, well known business.
- Immediate start 1 month contract.
- $30 - $35 per hour inclusive of superannuation
- CBD location