You are here
Human Resources Manager
- Immediate start | Western Suburbs
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
About Our Client
With a history dating back to the 1930's, this well-known organisation provides a wide variety of professional services to their clients. Now seeking a temporary resource to add immediate value to their HR function, they are hoping to find an experienced HR Manager who can manage all facets of generalist HR with a strong ER focus.
Reporting in to the Business Manager, the role will be to manage the entire HR & Change Management function. The project you will be working to complete will include...
- Full organsiational structure analysis and implementation of changes
- Policy and procedure design and amendments
- Develop and implement a whole new induction program
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Performance reviews and management of existing employees
- Facilitate all management training
- Enterprise agreement negotiations
- Investigation management
- Cultural development and strategy implementation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available immediately, have flexibility to work for up to 3 months on a temp basis working full time and a view to possible extension. Will have extensive ER experience and vast amounts of management experience in a similar role. Strong MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, Manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities whilst adding value to the HR function, leading from the front and having an outstanding work ethic.
What's on Offer
Terrific culture. Work life balance. Innovative business. Immediate start. 3 month Temp Contract. Competitive rate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fay Scott on +61 3 8640 3158.