You are here
Human Resources Manager
About Our Client
Imdex is an ASX listed leading global mining, equipment, technology and services company. Their solutions simplify the process of identifying and extracting what is below the earth's surface for drilling contractors and resource companies.
Cutting edge technologies provide geological information in real-time or near real-time, supporting critical decision making for exploration, mining and production.
Range of products and services includes:
- quality drilling fluids
- drilling equipment
- advanced downhole instrumentation
- data management
- analytical software for geological modelling via AMC and REFLEX brands
Reporting to the CFO and forming part of the Senior Management team, the HR Manager will be operationally focused acting as the glue for the global HR team and a final point of escalation for HR matters globally.
The purpose of the position is to design, align and implement the global HR framework to enable the achievement of business strategy through resource optimisation. HR framework includes HR strategy, systems, policies, procedures, HR team capabilities and regional practices. Responsibilities will include;
Review and improve the global HR framework across the full spectrum of HR services;
- Manage a global HR delivery program to optimise the contribution of the global HR team;
- Manage global remuneration practices, performance linkages, benefits and rewards;
- Provide subject matter expertise to Senior Management / Executives for global matters;
- Directly manage the full spectrum of HR service delivery throughout the regions as required;
- QHSE responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Will be degree qualified in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related studies;
- You will have experience managing remote and dispersed teams;
- Previous track record with process and policy review;
- HRIM experience is essential;
- Extensive experience driving change and influencing operations is compulsory;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Global organisation
- ASX listed
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression opportunities