You are here
Human Resources Officer - Fixed Term Contract
- 3-6 Week Fixed Term Contract
- Immediately available candidate NEEDED!
About Our Client
Our client is a Educational institution looking for a generalist to assist with various faculties and divisions going through an exciting phase of growth.
The Human Resources Officer will:
- Conduct administration duties related to the staff life cycle (e.g. contract renewals, inductions)
- Conduct administration duties related to recruitment and selection processes. This will also entail a high level of oversight of the recruitment and selection processes (e.g. providing advise on advertisement's, recruitment strategies, and evaluation of position descriptions)
- Work very closely with the HR Manager and the HR consultant to deliver proactive, professional and effect HR solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be immediately available
- Have a proven ability to work with attention to detail in high volume and process driven environments
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to have exposure to different stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting 3-6 week Fixed Term Contract with an impressive Educational Institution for a HR professional wanting to have exposure to the Education sector as well as the opportunity to join a team that is an exciting phase of growth.