You are here
ICT Desktop Support
- Inital 3 to 6 month contract
- Day rate offered
About Our Client
A Government Organisation based out in Central NSW.
The duties and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Second level support engineers to provide remote and on-site desktop support and services
- Provide support within an email migration project
- Support is needed to help setup additional email accounts and Outlook profiles to approximately 200 on site users in Bathurst and approximately 80 remotely users across NSW.
- After the Email migration the role will require ICT service desk functionality
- This will involve logging and escalating incidents raised via the service desk from Email or phone
- The role will be part of a team of help desk operators which provide support internally and will be part of a roster within the hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must posess the following:
- This will involve excellent customer service skills to interact with users and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail is required as well and great communication with the team as well as with users and management
- Min 2 years of experience in providing second level desktop support to end-users
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow procedure
- Excellent knowledge and experience of a modern IT workplace. Especially Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, Teamviewer remoting, Citrix, Novell Zenworks, smart phones and tablet devices)
What's on Offer
Initial 3 to 6 month contract, working Monday to Friday on a roster between the hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm.