You are here
ICT Support Technician
- CBD Location
- Rapidly Growing Team
About Our Client
Exciting new opportunity for an ICT Support Technician to join the Melbourne based team. You will be part of a growing team and you will be required to report directly to the ICT Manager.
The ICT Support Technician will be responsible for the daily support tasks within the ICT team. They will strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of information systems and business processes
- Experience with backups, virtualization, remote desktop, thin clients, remote access, volP and mobile telephony
- Knowledge and experience with best practice IT service management
- Previously worked with power shell scripting
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team focused
- Demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Full drivers license
- Travel will be required
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne CBD. Please apply via the link if you meet the criteria listed above. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.