You are here
Indirect Category Manager
- Indirect Category Manager
- Based close to public transports on the North Shore
About Our Client
Our client is responsible for the operation and development of an infrastructure network throughout Australia. A considered player in the media arena.
This role is responsible for the procurement of all indirect goods and services.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to prepare and issue RFQs.
- Reviewing, communicating and negotiating with potential suppliers.
- Take responsibility for driving compliance and adherence to supplier agreements.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies for national contracts.
The Successful Applicant
You will have indirect procurement experience across multiple sectors with exposure to contracts on a national or regional level. Exposure to implementing e-sourcing systems or working closely with innovative sourcing tools would also be an advantage. You will need to bring excellent communication skills and experience in developing a procurement function that facilitates increased management of spend.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity to work with an industry leader, a motivated team of specialists and an extensive range of training and development options to grow and develop your career.
Additionally there is;
- Bonus scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Salary continuance.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Work/life balance.