You are here
Industrial Relations Expert
- Richmond, Tasmania Location
- $65 -$75 per hour | One month contract
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an Industrial Relations Expert to work on a one month contract in a highly unionized environment through an organization wide transformation project.
This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Planning, managing and implementing the IR activities as part of a business transformation project
- Creating and updating the IR strategies and plans
- Developing clear engagement strategies and identifying individual and collective impacts
- Supporting the business in ongoing union engagement, consultation and negotiation
- Driving project deadlines and milestones to the highest of standards
The Successful Applicant
You will have tertiary qualifications in a related field or equivalent experience. You will have superior communication, negotiation, influencing and problems solving skills. You will have significant experience in program management and major organizational reform. You will have a high level of conceptual and analytic skills and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues. You will have a demonstrated understanding of the tools and techniques used for project management with experience working in a highly unionized environment.
What's on Offer
On offer is an excellent opportunity to support change in an exciting global business going through a large transformation. Innovative business. Immediate start. Temp opportunity. Competitive rate.