You are here
Industrial Relations Support Officer
- Immediate Start
- Northern Sydney Location
About Our Client
A rapidly changing and growing organisation based on the northern side of the bridge. This is a well known, leading organisation.
As the Industrial relations support officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and service support to ensure IR services are delivered in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Support the development and delivery of IR policy, initiatives and processes to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, policy and organisational requirements
- Interpret relevant enterprise agreements, legislation and policies to support the delivery of IR operations
- Draft and prepare correspondence, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information to support informed decision making and planning
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services and advice
- Develop appropriate systems and maintain up to date records and databases, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Have current experience with Industrial relations
- be immediately available
- have strong communications skills- both written and verbal
- possess a relevant qualification
What's on Offer
A chance for an industrial relations support officer to work for a highly recognised and respected organisation for up to 6 months with the potential to be extended.