You are here
Informatica Cloud Specialist
- Informatica Cloud Integration experience numerous projects essential
- Knowledge of Salesforce as a CRM tool also essential
About Our Client
My Client, a large leading brand, are looking for an experienced Informatica Cloud Specialist to join their team to work on a large and exciting project. The role will be based in the CBD for a short term contract with the possibility of extension.
This is a technical role and requires an in-depth knowledge on Informatica Cloud Integration and Informatica Customer Cloud 360 for Salesforce (formerly known as Informatica Cloud MDM).
The position is with a large leading brand based in the Sydney CBD.
The Successful Applicant
Perform all phases of software development activities with minimal supervision and ensure quality delivery of work. Tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Documentation for integration data,
- Writing and execution of unit test plans,
- Module construction, and creation, execution and verification of system test plans
- Providing 2nd/3rd level support
Adherence to SDLC and agreed technical standards and methodology conducted through
- Code reviews
- Mentoring team members in the delivery of quality outputs
- Communicating and enforcing coding standard
- Sharing of knowledge with team members
- Source code version control process
- Review release notes
- Adherence to change management processes and standards
Provide clear, accurate and regular progress updates to the Team Leader (which may be the Technical Lead, Development Manager or Project Manager), advising of potential issues and suggesting solutions in a timely fashion
What's on Offer
This role will offer the opportunity to work for a leading retail brand based in Sydney CBD on a large and exciting project. With competitive daily rates and the possibility of the contract being extended.