You are here
- Knowledge of Hardware Architecture (X86, SUN, HP, Dell)
- Experience with Enterprise Storage solutions (EMC, HP, Dell, NetApp)
About Our Client
My client is a World renowned brand and global business who provide Infrastructure and Technology solutions across the globe. They are looking to add to their existing team of architects with this position based in Sydney.
As a Sydney based Infrastructure Architect you will focus on designing production architecture solutions to meet customer requirements. Your role will involve working alongside the Sales teams and support them with technical specifications covering both hardware and Cloud based software products. In addition you will be responsible for gathering and understanding new business requests and positioning the latest technologies in an end to end solution.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
- Experience with exposure to Data Centres and Cloud technologies
- Prior knowledge working in virtualised environments
- Solution hardware architecture (X86, SUN, HP, Dell)
- Enterprise Storage solutions (EMC, HP, Dell, NetApp)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery strategy
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package and opportunity to develop your career within a global tech giant.