You are here
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs location
- Great Team and Culture Dynamic
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Australian brand. We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
There is an Infrastructure Engineer role on offer for an 18 month contract. The successful applicant will be joining a high performing team with career opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A friendly attitude and able to fit the warm culture of the team
- Great communication and customer focus
- A University degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- Worked in a large and complex in-house IT support department with direct customer service.
- Must be ITIL certified
- Previous experience in an IT Engineer capacity
- Strong Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013 knowledge and experience
- Strong VMware ESX 5.x experience (Admin Level)
- Strong Active Directory knowledge and experience, including DNS,DHCP etc
- Been the key player / SME in their organisation for Storage and/or Exchange.
- EMC storage knowledge and experience is essential.
- Preferred: Linux, Citrix XenApp, AWS & Azure Cloud migration
What's on Offer
18 month contract. The role is based in South Melbourne.
Please apply via link. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high number of applications.