You are here
Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Great opportunity at a growing Managed Services organisation
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable MSP in the CBD. They are looking for someone extremely client facing with broad Infrastructure and Networking skills
The role will be very diverse working with external clients. This will include onsite at Customer sites Consulting with Customers planning and devising IT strategies for the Customers Infrastructure; performing Server Health checks & Server and Network maintenance and any tasks that the Customer requests/prepares for this visit (including desktop related tasks).
The role will also include 3rd Level Support in the office, Pre-Sales meetings, performing Solutions Design & Audits for new Customers, performing Network Build/Migration Projects
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must be able to design and build IT Infrastructure Networks and solutions for small to medium businesses (10-100 Staff businesses).
- Candidates will have very strong hands-on implementation, configuration maintenance and support experience with:
MS Windows Server (up to the latest versions)
MS Exchange server (up to the latest versions)
Routers, Firewalls & VPNs.
Backup Software (Backup Exec or ShadowProtect)
Virtualisation - VMware or HyperV
Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS (desirable but not compulsory)
- Candidates will have credible IT Consulting experience.
- Candidates must have strong Network Design ability and have built many computer networks and performed many server migrations (single handedly - not in a team) before.
- Candidates must have an excellent Customer service focus and be comfortable in servicing very small organisations to very large i.e. whether it be a 10 seat Customer to 1000 seat Customer.
- Candidates must be able to write documentation, create project plans, produce network designs and solution quotations.
- Should be extremely well-presentable and a perfect communicator.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing MSP in the CBD. Great opportunities to be promoted within the company!