You are here
Insights and Analytics Specialist
- Insights and Analytics Specialist
- Melbourne Location
About Our Client
My client is educational provider based across Victoria and Australia
Under general direction of the Director of Marketing, the Market Research and Insight Analyst will lead the primary and secondary market research and analysis for the entire Strategic Communications department. Focus includes, but is not limited to, audience interest and perception research (e.g., prospective students, alumni, targeted influencers, etc.), social media and web reporting and analysis, market and program opportunity assessments, return on investment (ROI) and metrics, and competitor analysis and insights. Provide strategic business recommendations based on research and analytics insights. Provide research and analytics services to partners across the university.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Education, Business/ Marketing or other quantitative field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in strategic consulting (commercial or in-house), research, analytical and/or product management roles to evaluate market opportunities, develop marketing and business strategies, and assess business and communications performance.
* Experience developing and using advanced market research tools and techniques, including both quantitative and qualitative study design, implementation and analysis.
* Experience identifying and developing different research tools such as online and phone surveys, focus groups, etc.
* Experience writing reports and presenting information to a variety of audiences.
* Experience using and interpreting research results to determine the best action to achieve business objectives.
* Experience using analytical software, such as Excel, SPSS or other similar applications.
What's on Offer