You are here
- *Non-for profit environmental advocacy organisation.
- *Attractive Salary with career opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a member-based environmental advocacy organisation who has a great passion for changing the way Australia connects with the natural world. With strong core values and the opportunity to own the role and make a difference, an experienced Data Solutions Manager is needed to come on board and gain insights and generate technical solutions from core marketing strategies.
Reporting to the National Director the ideal candidate will:
- Manage the delivery of the CRM and data processing and insights platform built on Blackbaud CRM and NationBuilder.
- Seek insights and information to transform how they and the environmental movement interact with the world.
- Translate core marketing and campaigning strategies into technical solutions, and provide ongoing innovation and improvement.
- Grow and manage a small team of analysts and system administrators.
- Provide data and insight led leadership & work closely supporting the membership, fund raising, communications and campaign and organising teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience with CRM and with data processing and insights.
- Be extremely passionate about environmental advocacy and have the interest and drive to make real difference.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable dealing with stakeholders at senior level.
- Have experience managing people.
- Have an analytic way of thinking with a strategic mindset, to be able to translate.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
- Work within an industry you have great passion for.
- Career opportunities