You are here
- Insolvency Accountant
- 4-6 week contract
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and dynamic national firm who provide practical financial and structural solutions for their clients. They are currently looking at offering the right candidate a 4-6 week contract to assist in an upcoming project.
Reporting into the Manager of the division, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide financial analysis including cash flow forecasting and other relevant modelling
- Debtor recovery and asset accounting
- Applying industry knowledge and experience to make recommendations and identify relevant issues related to the organization
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in insolvency and have a sound understanding of the related processes. Being available to start on the project in the next 2-3 weeks is also necessary.
What's on Offer
- Experience working with a large and credible firm
- Potential for the project to extend