You are here
- $700 per day + superannuation
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client has revolutionized the industry in which they operate in. They are an Australian owned, ASX listed business that specialises in Freight Logistics. They are currently seeking an experienced Instructional Designer who can join their team in an ongoing temp capacity and add value to the professional development of their employees.
Reporting in to the Learning Operations Manager to assist with the development of a suite of eLearning modules with a specific focus on Rail Safety workers. This role will primarily focus training materials on technical capabilities and are pitched at a variety of audience levels.
In this role, you will also be responsible for the following functions:
- Designing, developing and modifying courseware and supporting materials to develop and encourage learners to learn and gain knowledge
- Bring creativity and imagination to training by implementing new ideas to the design of robust, engaging, and effective instruction
- Ensure all courseware is developed in alignment with Adult Learning principles and AQF mapping requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders with timely and effective communication on training and material documentation.
- Ensure reviews of learning modules and learner understanding are regular and consistent
- Demonstrate alignment between courseware and business strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience in an Instructional Design or eLearning Specialist role and a Cert IV in Training & Assessment. Experience using and developing a wide variety of eLearning tools, an ability to pitch learning to the level of the audience and ability to develop OH&S focused training are all essential
What's on Offer
Terrific culture. Work life balance. Innovative business. Immediate start. Ongoing temp opportunity. Competitive rate.