You are here
Insurance Litigation Lawyer, Brisbane - leading national firm!
Fast-paced and growing team with a great culture
Key player in the Insurance Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing, mid-tier law firms in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. They are a key player in the Insurance Litigation industry and act for some of the largest public and private sector insurance and financial institutions, government departments, workers compensation scheme agents and corporate employers in the country.
Our client is looking for a very hard-working and ambitious junior to mid-level litigation lawyer with at least 2+ years PQE to join their fast-growing insurance team in Brisbane. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the Partners advising on a broad range of insurance-related disputes to include:-
- Total and permanent disability claims
- Income protection claims
- Insurance/trustee claim disputes
- Financial Ombudsman Service disputes
- Superannuation complaint tribunal matters
You will have the day to day carriage of matters from taking initial instructions through to conclusion, to include appearing in the Magistrates, County and Supreme courts, as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- be able to demonstrate at least 2 years PQE in insurance litigation with a genuine passion for defendant insurance litigation work
- have extensive and technical drafting and negotiation skills
- be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- strong advocacy experience and willingness to appear in court as and when required.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join a growing team at a very exciting time for the firm.
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Competitive package and rewards scheme
- A diverse range of work and matter types on offer