You are here
Integration Java Developer
Seeking a Senior Java Developer with integration Experience
Working for an awesome, team environment, at a highly reputable organisation
About Our Client
Work for a globally recognised education brand based in Melbourne CBD. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, largely autonomous environment, with strong leadership, and the overall priority to develop the career of all employees wherever possible.
- Implementing the required web services in the ESB.
- Design, develop, implement and support the new platform being the technical 'go-to' for the platform to the business.
- Working closely with other team members and projects to enable/realise the vision of the Integration platform.
- Innate leadership qualities and the ability to not only understands the project deliverables but fundamentally understands the business and the direction it is being taken.
- Ability to simultaneously deliver multiple projects of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound experience with enterprise Java development experience (or equivalent)
- 18 months+ Integration experience
- Web services development experience
- Working experience with Java based Middleware platforms will be highly regarded
- Integration and system testing, e.g. JUnit, SoapUI
- Experience with academic/enterprise systems (e.g. SAMS and SAP) is a plus.
What's on Offer
Are you a senior java developer with recent or profound integration experience?
We are looking to engage an Integration Java Developer with open source integration development to work within an existing Integration team for the duration of 2-3 months, starting as soon as possible.