You are here
Integration Java Developer
- Seeking a Senior Java Developer with integration Experience
- Must have OSGi, FELIX, Camel or similar open source technologies experience
About Our Client
Work for a globally recognised education brand based in Melbourne CBD. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, largely autonomous environment, that prides itself on a flat hierarchy system.
- Implementing the required web services in the ESB (Red Hat JBoss Fuse).
- Design, develop, implement and support the new platform being the technical 'go to' for the platform to the business.
- Working closely with other team members and projects to enable/realise the vision of the Integration platform.
- Natural business leader that not only understands the project deliverables but fundamentally understands the business and the direction it is being taken.
- Ability to simultaneously deliver multiple projects of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise Java development experience (or equivalent)
- 3+ years Integration experience
- Web services development experience
- Working experience with Java based Middleware platforms will be highly regarded
- Integration and system testing, e.g. JUnit, SoapUI
- Experience with academic/enterprise systems (e.g. SAMS and SAP) is a plus.
What's on Offer
Are you a senior java developer with recent or profound integration experience?
We are looking to engage an external resource Senior Java Developer with open source integration development to wit within an existing Integration team for the duration of 2-3 months, starting as soon as possible.