You are here
Internal Audit Manager - Immediate start
- Immediate Start
- Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Based in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a market leader within the Media industry with a growing presence across the globe. As result of continuous organic growth over the past few years, they are looking for an ambitious Internal Audit Manager to join thier team. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with this prestigious listed business.
Reporting to the Head of Audit your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of the Assurance plan and carrying out internal assurance reviews.
- Conducting revenue analysis, calculations and reporting on a regular basis.
- Performing and leading operations and systems audits
- Developing key internal and external relationships and developing a deep understanding of the business.
- Managing the engagement budget.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and will have had experience within a similar industry as an Internal Auditor. This role is also ideal for someone from a Big 4/ Mid-Tier accounting firm looking to make their first move into industry. Strong communication skills both orally and written will be crucial to your success. You must have the ability to build strong relationships within the business and posses strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within an expanding business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward