You are here
Internal Production Manager
- Critical position working across several geographical centres
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of luxury home wares across the global market. With an expansive focus they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a Production Manager to manage their existing facility and assist with the development of several new facilities to cater for various geographic markets. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to develop eco-friendly market leading products.
In this role you will be required to oversee production standards at the current facility based in Indonesia. Further to this the role will be required to work in conjunction with the Central American facility to ensure quality standards are consistent across the group along with information sharing around manufacturing methods and continuous improvement. This role will also measure the performance of the manufacturing operation against expense budgets across the multiple locations. The role will also work with NPD to develop new manufacturing methods and drive development of new plants across Asia as demand warrants it. This role will be based across multiple international locations and will require the candidate to work internationally for extended periods at a time. Whilst back in Australia the candidate can base themselves from home and will be required to attend various requirements around Australia.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer in a unique role.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrating exceptional results in business performance, employee engagement, continuous improvement and customer service. The successful candidate will have experience in managing complex production and ideally have some exposure to resin based products and/or hand finished goods.
- Happy to work across several locations as needed which will include periods of time away from Australia & relocation is also considered long-term.
- Manufacturing to develop operating budgets and monitor execution of financial goals.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all accountable departments (with respect to workplace procedures, plant and equipment and substances).
- Manage production staff requirements with local management including ensuring peak times are accounted for and DIFOT requirements are consistently achieved.
- This role can be based from anywhere in Australia with access to an international airport as the role requires long periods of international work.
What's on Offer
This role is working with an Australian pioneer in the luxury home wares sector and the position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations continued success. The role comes with an attractive package including; a competitive base, performance incentives and expense allowance. This role can be based from anywhere in Australia with access to an international airport as the role requires long periods of international work.