You are here
Internal Recruitment Partner
- Internal Recruitment Partner
- Global Medical and Travel Security Services
About Our Client
The world's largest medical and travel risk security services organization.
- Develop and maintain a strong credible, professional working relationship with all key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Conduct "hands on" all end to end recruitment activities such as advertising, candidate sourcing, short listing, telephone screening, interviewing, reference checks, credentialing, police and Working With Children checks
- Ensure candidates receive appropriate feedback within 1-3 business days of interview.
- Attend and conduct interviews with all line managers.
- Build/maintain a professional working relationship with candidates who are progressing through the assessment to offer stage.
- Maintain candidate and employee records on the Taleo recruitment database so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with requirements for record keeping and reporting.
- Act as a role model within the business, ensuring that professional standards are maintained at all times, and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Participate in Australasian recruitment projects and provide recruitment support across the Australasian region and to other regions as requested.
- Proactively develop and utilise alternative sourcing methodologies to reduce recruitment spend and increase talent diversity for targeted professional groups. Reduce reliance on recruitment agencies and print media spend.
The Successful Applicant
- Client focused
- Project management skills
- Multitasking and great time management skills
- Recruitment experience in a fast paced environment
- Agency or internal experience
What's on Offer
- Global organisation
- Part of wider recruitment and HR team
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Fast career growth