You are here
Internal Sales Account Manager
- Internal Sales Account Manager
- Servicing exisitng accounts and ensuring all requirements are met.
About Our Client
Australian family owned business in the LED and fibre optic lighting industry providing innovative design solutions to the commercial building and construction industry. European Raw Materials manufactured and designed in Australia. Strong team culture that values development, innovation and succession.
- Presenting products in the Show Room to Clients
- Building new client relationships with wholesale, distributors and end users
- Ascertain client needs and provide product solutions.
- Servicing their accounts and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Liaising with internal teams and all subject matters to ensure delivery on clients requirements.
- Primary contact to clients, providing customer service and account management.
- Identify opportunities in existing accounts to deliver on sales growth.
- Pricing, negotiating and administrating contracts.
- Professionally engage with builders, wholesalers and end users at show rooms and trade shows.
- Report all sales activities in the customer relationship management database.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage in a matrix role
- Proven account management and sales skills
- Experience in the Electrical or Building Industry
What's on Offer
- $50,000 - 65,000 + Super + Commission