You are here
International Merchandise Planner
- Do you have Merchandise Planning experience working in international markets?
- Are you a Merchandise Planner seeking a new opportunity with an iconic brand?
About Our Client
A globally-recognised, leading, premium fashion brand based in the Sydney CBD. The international growth of the brand has led to this International Merchandise Planner vacancy arising.
Reporting into the Merchandising Director, as the International Merchandise Planner, you will be responsible for the store portfolio across South East Asia. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the successes and challenges of the current sales trends and inventory control, to drive weekly action plans to achieve in-season sales plans
- Communicating with the Asia Pacific function, and the Supply Chain and Allocations teams to ensure delivery dates are maintained
- Conducting competitor analysis regularly, exploring pricing structures, product research and monitoring customer buying behaviour, to ensure you present accurate market data to senior management
- Monitoring and analysing current product performance, to maximise opportunities to improve sales across the region
- Liaising with Hong Kong and the local retail operations teams on a day-to-day basis, to manage in-season requirments
- Effectively working alongside local cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Creative and Retail Operations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the International Merchandise Planner opportunity based in the Sydney CBD, you must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Relevant Retail degree
- Previous experience working in the International Markets within a Merchandise Planning capacity
- Commercial awareness
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised, with attention-to-detail
- Proficient user of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and AX
- Experience working with a premium brand and/or Luxury brand is desirable
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package is on offer for this role, as well as a fantastic to work for an iconic global brand, with opportunities internally to develop and progress your career.