You are here
Internship - Recruitment Consultant Opportunity
- Internship with opportunity to secure a permanent position
- Final year university students
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,700 staff with 155 office locations in 35 countries. PageGroup recruits under three brands - Michael Page, PagePersonnel and PageExecutive. Michael Page New Zealand recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to director level in the following areas; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Sales, Marketing, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, and Executive Search.
Graduate Positions at PageGroup provide opportunities including:
- An industry-leading training and development program.
- The chance to apply your knowledge outside the formal constraints of traditional professional services environments.
- Working in a supportive and well-remunerated environment.
- Clear career progression.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive training that is peerless in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career. Flexibility is allowed in order to accommodate individual schedules.
Internship will be held on site at the PageGroup Sydney office located at Level 32, 225 George Street, Sydney.
The Successful Applicant
You will be currently completing final year in your university studies and looking for an opportunity to get some real corporate exposure that can give you some credit towards finishing your degree. In addition you will possess the following traits;
- Be passionate about wanting to work in a fast paced corporate environment
- Want to be challenged to be the best that you can be in a field
- Be results orientated and possess proven leadership skills
- Like the idea of working in sales orientated and commercial environment
- Feel that you can bring a passion for quality service to any organisation
- Want to work for a business that is seen as an industry leader in talent development
Be part of a team and results orientated organisation, highly supportive of our peers and colleagues.
What's on Offer
This 8 week intern program gives successful applicants the chance to work for a global employer of choice, learn what it takes to succeed in the recruitment industry and provides a platform to display your capabilities. At the completion of the program you may have the chance to secure a permanent position with PageGroup, one of the worlds most successful recruitment organisations.