You are here
Permanent Role - Western Location
Opportunity to work for a well respected organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global company within the FMCG industry and is currently undergoing a wave of positive change. An opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and detail oriented individual to join the supply chain team.
Reporting into the Inventory Controller, your primary responsibility will be to ensure all inventory systems within the Distribution Centre are adhered to, current and accurately reflect real time data. Also, coordinate flows of inventory through the Distribution Centre (DC).
The Successful Applicant
- Sound numerical skills
- 3+ years in general administration role
- Intermediate user proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience in a warehouse/distribution environment
- Understanding of Inventory Control
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent role
- Opportunity for progression