You are here
- Inventory Supervisor
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a global logistics company covering all modes of transportation including international freight forwarding and supply chain solution development. They have developed a worldwide network and continue to go from strength to strength. They are looking for an Inventory Supervisor to assist with one of their biggest clients in the medical industry.
The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Establish and develop inventory processes within the clients portfolio e.g. components, return, samples, stock moves.
- Set up and develop standard operating processes for major clients inventory at all locations.
- Liaise with all stakeholders within the business to ensure accurate inventory and controls.
- Monitor and Improve the customer KPI's within the departments.
- Improve the accuracy of the inventory and monitor it across the site. Implement a full site inventory system and report back monthly inventory results.
- Reporting to and working with the Business Unit Director, deliver clear and concise milestones for major clients.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant, you will possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to be able to build strong working relationships through verbal and written communication. You will be efficient at working in a fast-paced environment, have a high attention to detail and be driven by achieving objectives while working under pressure. Personal drive and energy will be at the basis of success in this role. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and exposure to Inventory systems is beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Career progression
- Permanent role