You are here
- Business Partnering Role where you are really able to add value
- Fast paced highly dynamic environment
About Our Client
This is a unique opportunity for highly commercial Investment Analyst specialist to join a commercially driven property team. Working with like minded individuals, you will be assisting in executive decision making and general development of the group.
Supporting the Capital Investment Manager, responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare feasibility assessments (financial viability assessments) which measure return on investment of business development opportunities as well as divestment's from business developments.
- Analyse and review the outcomes of major capital investments following implementation and provide variance analysis.
- Make recommendations to the Executive Leadership Teams boards by coordinating and preparing business cases.
- Present to general managers, business unit managers and the CEO, summarising commercial strategy and forecast costs/benefits of projects
- Review sales forecasts for new investments
- Work closely with internal subject experts to get a better understanding of the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a corporate finance or investment analyst background and a thorough understanding of the property industry and related drivers. It is essential that you will have a strong skillset in Business case development, Capital structuring, Valuation Analysis (DCF, Reverse Feasibility) and Investment performance analysis (NPV ect). In addition to this will you be a strong communicator, who is able to deliver accurate commercial results and present these findings to various stakeholders in the group.
What's on Offer
- Well known Australian organisation
- Competitive remuneration
- Newly created role