You are here
- Rapidly expanding company
- Acquisitions for a large developer.
About Our Client
Our client is a long standing international developer who prides themselves on delivering commercial and residential projects that promise to dream big.
* Development of financial models to analyse investment opportunities
* Conduct due diligence and research market conditions including location assessment, rent discrepancies, sales discrepancies and replacement costs
* Gaining a full understanding of all the underwriting assumptions and testing these to optimise returns i.e. capital structure, debt/equity, asset plan, legal and tax structure, rents, growth rates, cap rates, lease up periods, voids, operating expense, non-recoverable etc.
* Generally assisting the acquisition and sales process as required
The Successful Applicant
* Educated to at least degree level, ideally in property, engineering/science, finance, economics or business studies
* 2-5yrs experince in the property industry ideally in commercial real estate valuation or as an Analyst within a property group.
* Experience in the following: valuation, investment analysis, presentation preparation, research
What's on Offer
Seeking the best candidates to start with a great company as soon as possible. Apply directly or get in touch with Jordan Cottle on 8292 2156.