You are here
Investment/Fund Accountant 12 month FTC
- 12 month FTC
- Large growing business based in the CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a large well known WA organisation based in the CBD. Due to internal promotions they are currently seeking a Investment/Fund Accountant for a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Services you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the source from which funds have originated and also the process in which the funds can be used
- Determining the cash flow
- Sorting and analysing whether the funds have been utilised accurately and making a report of the analysis
- Keeping a track of the fund transfer procedures
- Estimating the value of current assets and the effects of possessing or selling off those assets
- Ensuring that the goals of the organisation are met efficiently with use of funds.
- Helping and advising account holders about using current funds
- Preparing timely and accurate reports determining net value of assets, distributions and other fund accounting output
- Identifying the problems that can affect accounting records and prices and finding solutions to those problems
- Assisting in preparing audit schedules and compliance reports
- Preparing tax returns, compliance reports and financial statements
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates must be CPA or CA qualified with a solid understanding of investments and experience in a similar role.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Location