You are here
IoT Technology Project Manager
- Global engineering company
- Clear career progression
About Our Client
Our client, Global specialists in delivering and supporting liquid mineral processing solutions which includes pumps, hydro cyclones, valves, screen machines and screen media for global mining, power sector and general industry operations. They are committed to ensuring that they offer exceptional customer service whilst delivering end-to-end solutions and quality products.
Working closely with the other 20 international engineering departments within the business the successful applicant will be responsible for the uniform delivery of common IoT technology across the business. This will include project management involving the development and management of project plans, financial management, quality assurance, risk management and promoting continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- 5+ years experience in a project management role preferably in an engineering environment
- 5+ years in high-tech product life cycle management
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience liaising with stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Experience working in a high pressure environment and ability to stick to tight time constraints
- Strong knowledge of EH&S practices
- Innovative approach and track record in efficient project delivery
- Strong knowledge of control systems and information systems technologies.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or project management
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with a global engineering company that offers a transparent career progression structure on some of the most exciting projects in the industry. A highly competitive remuneration package and opportunity for international travel is also on offer.