You are here
IT Application Support - $80,000 package p.a
- Work within one of Sydney's most renowned NFP organisation
- Easy to get to from CBD
About Our Client
My client is a renowned Not-for-Profit organisation in Sydney, serving their community every day.
- Administer the CMIS applications for consortium members
- Resolve technical/system-related issues and questions that are escalated from the IT ServiceDesk
- Escalate unresolved technical/system-related issues to the CMIS vendor
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to perform system updates and maintenance
- Work with Icon Global, CMIS provider, to manage system enhancements, upgrades, releases and patches
- Work with 3rd parties to maintain integration points between the CMIS and other core business applications (HR and Finance Systems)
- Maintain summary and detailed documentation of CMIS application configurations
- Ensure change processes are followed for all consortium partners and uniform configurations are applied
- Provide information related to the CMIS to assist the consortium partners at critical decision points.
- Work with managers from the consortium to implement improvements through the functionality of the CMIS or adjustments to work processes
- Develop user groups and feedback loops to improve the use of the CMIS through the consortium
- Update workflow and process maps with improvements
- Maintain CMIS training materials and provide training and assistance to end-users
- Provide detailed technical and user training to the IT team to ensure backup support is available
KEY CHALLENGES & INFLUENCES
- Tight deadlines and schedules
- Multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Small team
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with our client's Mission, Vision and Values; our Code of Conduct and Ethics and our Person Centred Framework
- Excellent communications skills
- Expertise application configuration and change processes across multiple business units
- Technical knowledge of SQL and Windows application servers
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering workshops and training
- Expertise in client management solution support
- Experience across 3 tier applications including SQL and Windows
- You will be hosting an application which is a service delivery tool (like an ERP) for example to carry out rostering
- You will be building a server, installing a server, back ups and upgrades and configurations. The main focus is around installation and configuration.
- Previous experience as a system administrator
- Strong business acumen
- Following and optimising the change management process
- Desirable: experience as a BA
You will be reporting into the IT manager.
To be verified prior to employment:
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- National Criminal Record History Check
- Drivers Licence
Comprehensively insured vehicle
Please note travel within the Sydney Metropolitan area and to Wollongong Broken Bay and Wagga Wagga will be required in this role on an occasional basis.
What's on Offer
On offer is a very rewarding environment and a job that will take your career to the next level.