You are here
IT Business Analyst
- *Unique Opportunity with Ansell Limited a global leader in protection solutions
- *Initial 6 month Fixed Term with view for possible extension
About Our Client
Ansell,the global leaders in protection solutions for Industrial & Sexual Wellness industries. Successfully operating across four separate business units, they are ever growing. Ansell pride themselves on the creation of some of the most successful brands within their industry including Skyn and Microflex. Moving forwards, Ansell are working hard to achieve their vision, of creating a world where both people and products are protected to the risks we all find ourselves exposed to.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Support all issues or enquiries relating to the ERP system which is currently PRMS.
- To be hands on with all tasks presented and when answering requirements presented by Finance, Distribution, Sales and Marketing.
- Analyse and fulfil any business requirements that are raised.
- Create reports and data extracts when required, using MS Query-Excel and AS/400 query.
- Build successful relationships in and around the business.
- To ensure both the business users and systems are fully supported at all times.
- Collaborate successfully with development teams, to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and to the required standard.
- Respond and resolve all system change requests, in a timely manner.
- To analyse all requirements presented by the system users.
- Effective management of the EDI system.
- Collaborate with the Development teams in the US, ensure change requests are actioned and implemented correctly.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Team oriented with the ability to also work autonomously
- Effective time manager to be able to work to tight project deadlines
- Provide training and workshops to all users.
- Knowledge of MIS systems.
- Evidence of scripting language knowledge with preference to MS Query/ AS/400
- Experience in using EDI systems preferred.
- Experience using iSeries software tools preferred
- Experience using PRMS ERP preferred.
- 4 + Years working on System analysis projects
- Qualified in either Business or IT subject is ideal
- Efficient using MS Office in particular Excel
What's on Offer
- Initial six month contract with the possibility of extension
- Located a short train journey from Melbourne CBD in Victoria Gardens.
- Car parking is provided.