You are here
IT Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical experience
About Our Client
Major Responsibility Area
Systems Admin - Load requirements (Business and Functional) to the agreed Test Management Tool. Review test scripts and test cases against requirements.
Work with business subject matter experts to define and determine IT requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing systems and delivery of change to support future modes of operation.
Participate in and support system testing.
Documentation - Document processes and procedures specific to the role. Review documentation for all modifications made to existing systems. Conform to existing standards for change management and outage reporting.
Network Infrastructure - Assist in the development, direction and administration of the IT infrastructure.
Projects - As required by manager, coordinate internal changes of projects in an efficient manner - adhering to agreed milestones, costing and time frames. As required by the IT Manager, assist in working on a resolution to ensure functional integrity is maintained.
Training - Mentor and transfer knowledge to co-workers. Comfortable developing and running sessions and workshops to train staff in new applications or procedures
IT Support Analysis - Generate documentation for analysis and design conducted. Provide input and suggestions to the strategic direction of IT Support within the business.
Vendor Management - Liaise with vendors for identification, pricing and delivery of required hardware, software and services. Liaise with vendors and their representatives for the repair of faulty hardware.
- Demonstrated analytical skills - able to think logically and reporting abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong negotiation capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability in documenting business requirements and ability to translate these into system features.
- Experience equivalent to at least 2-5 years in liaising directly with business functions to define business requirements of IT solutions that underpin business change programs.
- Familiar with IT service delivery cycles & experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality & timely solutions for the business.
- A minimum 2-4 years commercial experience
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and processes
- Any knowledge of and skills with
1. Cisco Networking
2. Legato Networker.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong customer service focus to excel in a role with a large amount of customer interaction.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Able to follow instructions well.
- Team oriented.
- Capacity to manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Capacity to work under stress and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and exercise personal initiative.
- Motivated to advance in the profession.
- Keen and willing to participate in on-going training
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for someone to get involved with a global business with an exceptional package.