You are here
IT Business Analyst
- Experience working on the E2E Business Analysis cycle
- An effective communicator, written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
The Group operates in more than 30 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, Michael Page has brought job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. Turnover currently exceeds US$1 billion per year.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Gather, review, categorise and document information from numerous sources regarding data, function and process definitions.
- Utilise industry and internal modelling techniques to assist in translation of information into logical and physical representations
- Act as the key customer contact/key functional contact for system implementations; manage deployment of new systems or system enhancements
- Review and where appropriate revise existing system logic difficulties; actively assist in process improvement and business process re-engineering.
- Assist with the development of business cases
- Provide effort and duration estimates to the project manager/development manager for project scheduling/resourcing purposes. Provide status reports to project manager where required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Proven track record with a significant experience in a Business Analysis role
- Ability to develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and senior management across the organisation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, capable of dealing with business leaders, clients, suppliers, peers and colleagues
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Visio or other industry-standard modelling tools
- Experience with working on multiple projects concurrently, and often to tight deadlines
- Industry-based Business Analysis training preferred
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business preferred.
What's on Offer
This is a position for an experienced IT Business Analyst offering a competitive salary based in the Sydney CBD.