You are here
IT Business Solutions Manager
- Not For Profit Organisation
- Engage and Communicate with the Business and IT
About Our Client
BaptistCare is a leading not-for-profit Christian based care organisation that has been serving the aged and people living with disadvantage for over 70 years. They support thousands of people across NSW and the ACT through more than 160 facilities and programs.
This is a key position within the Business Technology team. You will have a background in delivering Service to both the Business and IT - operating as an intermediary between IT and the rest of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing of a team of business facing professionals including business analysts, project managers, business consultants and solution architects.
- Stakeholder management for key business relationships up to general management level
- Ensuring all projects involving business technology are designed, planned, executed and reported on in accordance with the organisations project management methodology.
- Contributing to the development, support and delivery of the relevant components of the IT strategy and BaptistCare business plans.
- Negotiating the successful transitioning of projects to operations
- Negotiate the availability of technical resources to fulfil project work from the technology operations team
- Support and advise operations or business support in the development of appropriate annual budget allocations to support identified projects
- Lead and supports the identification and appointment of external vendors or suppliers to ensure quality and cost effective products and services are provided to relevant initiatives.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement and establishment of best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will share the same Christian values as BaptistCare - Responsive, Empowering, Supporting, Personal Solutions, Enriching, Communicating, Togetherness.
You should also possess the following experience:
- 10+ years Corporate IT experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and / or management related disciplines
- 5+ years IT management experience
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with and managing business and executive relationships
- Demonstrated abilities in leadership, relationship building and mentoring/coaching staff
- Extensive experience in managing, prioritising and delivering a large portfolio of projects and initiatives
- Experience managing business relationship functions.
- Experience managing vendor relationships from tactical to strategic levels
What's on Offer
As a senior leader within the organisation you will have the opportunity to grow with the business and add significant value to a worthwhile organisation.
Please note - all applications will be managed through Michael Page.