You are here
This position is now filled
IT Helpdesk Support Officer
- IT Help Desk Support Officer - Large professional services agency
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a large, reputable professional services agency who works within the Legal sector. Our client is looking to bring on board an experienced level 1 - Level 2 IT support officer, who is highly-driven with excellent communication skills along with the technical ability necessary for the role.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve level 1 and level 2 desktop technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and contribute updates on all documentation of current systems.
- Carry out installation, configuration and testing of all new computers and software.
- Attend to any task as required by the ITS Manager, Network Administrator, Help Desk Administrator & Project Manager
- Provide backup support to the Help Desk Administrator
- Project work as requested by the ITS Manager, Help Desk Administrator, & Project Manager
- Contribute to the maintenance of all network activities, system operations, databases & network security.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of operating systems used by the Society.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Quality Management standards.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Time Management skills.
Please Note: Professional Services experience/background will be HIGHLY REGARDED.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use initiative to ensure completion of projects within agreed time frames.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to create rapport with Law
Society staff and solicitor/members, delivering a high level of customer service.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity.
- 'Can do' attitude with the willingness to further develop skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance.
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed contract with a possibility of renewal
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Be part of a leading professional services agency