You are here
IT Infrastructure Support Consultant
- IT Infrastructure Support Consultant
- Sydney CBD
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable MSP in the CBD.
- Remote Support for Customers and their respective IT Infrastructures based in the office.
- Onsite at Customer sites when required for emergency visits or to conduct Server Health checks, maintenance and consulting.
- Assist with Server Migration and Network upgrade projects when required.
- 8.30am-5.30pm (Business hours).
- Participation in an out of hours on-call program when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be very well-presentable and a perfect communicator.
- Should be comfortable with providing both Helpdesk Services, Onsite Services and Project Services to Customers.
Candidates will have hands-on implementation, configuration maintenance and support experience with:
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange server
- Office 365
- Backup Software (Backup Exec or ShadowProtect)
- Virtualisation - VMware or HyperV
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing MSP in the CBD.