You are here
IT Project Manager - Logistics
- Experience project management in IT for an Asia Pacific logistics leader
- Must have Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience
About Our Client
The client is a logistics leader in Asia Pacific and are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with logistics experience to join their team based in Sydney.
The role will require IT project planning, management and execution revolving around logistics.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will require:
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) experience.
Desirable candidate experiences include:
- PM Skills
- PMP, Agile, Prince2, Scrum or other PM certification
- Prior experience in solution designing and writing functional specifications/project documentation.
- Project planning and scheduling
- Resourcing management and stakeholder management
- Customer facing/engagement experience
- Warehouse management systems experience
- Commissioning infrastructure experience
What's on Offer
The role will offer a competitive salary, along with a car allowance, and will also be based in Sydney.