You are here
IT Security Analyst
- Technical Background Required
- Impressive Offices
About Our Client
This is a permanent position within a business with a strong commercial focus. This organisation is dedicated to strategic asset management and supporting the delivery of Victoria's infrastructure and telecommunications.
This opportunity is for a security all-rounder role requiring you to demonstrate and apply a range of skills such as malware protection; Microsoft Windows security, virtualisation; network security controls in firewalls, switches, routers; Identity and Access Management, incident management and more.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- CISSP or equivalent certified
- CCNA security or equivalent certified
- Ability to demonstrate and apply strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- Demonstrated experience in IT, Telecommunications or dedicated security role - a technical background is required
- Knowledge of OSI model and L2 to L7 protocols: TCP/IP, VLANs, DNS, SNMP, SSH, Telnet, etc.
- Experience with Windows and LINUX operating systems and relevant security features
- Experience with anti virus, vulnerability management, configuration compliance monitoring, LAN/WAN, firewalls
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with telecommunications environment is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent role and is technically focused. The successful applicant will be expect to build relationships with the IT team, Telco Group, Project Delivery group and other internal and external stakeholders.