You are here
IT Service Delivery Manager
- Immeidate Start
- 3 Month Fixed Term Contract- Likely To Extend
About Our Client
Our client is a leading WA based organization that are working through a period of transition and require an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join the IT Department on an initial 3 month fixed term contract with potential to extend long term.
Reporting to the Head of IT and managing a team providing IT support and infrastructure services, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership direction, guidance and technical expertise to the IT Department;
- Managing the day-to-day work of the delivery team;
- Coordinating resources to meet project goals;
- Contribute to the development and measurement of Service Level Agreements;
- Contribute to the strategic direction, planning and performance, ensuring team members have clarity and understanding expectations and service standards;
- Review and report on performance and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager with at least 5 years demonstrable experience in managing a team. Your professional experience will be supported by ITIL service delivery qualifications and project delivery is highly desirable. To be successful in this position you will require excellent communication skills, strong stakeholder experience and be results orientated.
What's on Offer
Fun and flexible work environment
You must be available to work through the Christmas period to be considered.