You are here
IT Support Consultant
Huge Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Australian brand that looks to promote organically. This company has a great reputation across their business and is looking to hire a customer services and support consultant on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be working as part of a high performing team and will strive to deliver efficient, high quality customer service to global users.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of twelve months experience in an application support role
- Degree qualification in a relevant IT discipline
- Good understanding of basic networking fundamentals
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Highly computer literate with a capacity to learn new software packages quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Can do attitude
- Highly customer focused
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively as part of a wider team
- Rotational shift work will be required
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Doncaster. please apply via the link. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to high number of applications.