You are here
IT Support - Level 1/2 - Professional Services
- Professional Services experience essential
- Permanent opportunity - first and second level support
About Our Client
My client are a well respected professional services firm that have a national presence across Australia and are looking to add an IT support specialist to work alongside the Sydney IT Manager and provide troubleshooting experience for their 100+ staff in the Sydney office; both remotely and face to face.
- Provide level 1-3 technical support and assistance to all staff, escalating calls where necessary to senior team members or appropriate third party support.
- Maintain and configure equipment (PCs, laptops; netbooks; iphone/android devices; audio/visual equipment; printers; scanners; faxes).
- Set-up meeting rooms when required.
- Log ticket issues within the help desk ticketing system.
- Provide user support across the Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide user support for iManage / Worksite Document Management System; Caseflow, Winscribe & Aderant.
- Configure and maintain user accounts in AD / Exchange.
- Configure and maintain Group Policy Objects
- Perform desktop and server administration, configurations, software installations, upgrades & maintenance.
- Maintain and configure imaging software using SCCM 2012
- Network administration (including LAN & Wi-Fi technologies)
The Successful Applicant
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be front line support for internal IT issues and will provide first rate customer service, issue resolution, and documentation. It is expected that this person has excellent people skills and is also experienced enough to operate on their own, responding to level 1-2 and some level 3 issues in our key technologies of VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory and SQL Servers.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- $70,000 package
- Opportunity to learn further infrastructure support