You are here
IT Support Level 2/3 - Permanent Position
- IT Support Level 2/3
- One of Australia's leading retail franchise brands
About Our Client
My client comprises of 400+ franchise business retail outlets trading across multiple countries.
- Provide technical support for applications, hardware and network services.
- Manage and implement software and hardware upgrades across IT systems.
- Maintain Point Of Sale applications including software upgrades, patching, configuration changes, and bug fixes.
- Monitor system operation, performance and backup systems and take appropriate actions to remedy issues.
- Provide technical assistance on projects throughout the environment
- Provision hardware, software and services as required.
- Manage company Software and Hardware assets.
- Maintain international, interstate and internal network lines.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role.
- Point of Sale application experience.
- Hands on experience supporting Microsoft technologies across server and desktop platforms.
- Experience working with networking appliances (routers, switches).
- Experience of SANs and virtualised environments (VMware, Microsoft etc.).
- Exposure to SQL.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM/ERP systems.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven prioritisation skills and managing deadlines.
- Able to work as an individual as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical people.
- Rostered alternating shifts.
What's on Offer
- Join a down-to-earth IT team
- Travel across ANZ