You are here
IT Support Technician - Graduate Opportunity
Work for a Leading Company
Great Opportunity for Training, Development and Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected organisation that specialises in software development and deals primarily with the government and commercial sector. They are looking for a bright graduate or professional with a year's experience for a permanent position with an immediate start.
The Service Desk Team is the first point of contact for the customers for all IT problems and requests. You will be required to deliver efficient, high quality customer service to global users.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Recently completed a degree or diploma in IT
- Quality customer service skills
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Good diagnostic, troubleshooting and methodical problem solving skills
- Willingness to continually learn
- Able to work well within a team
What's on Offer
The Job on offer is a Permanent Opportunity based in Doncaster. Please apply via the link if you if meet the criteria outlined above. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to high number of applications.