You are here
IT Support Technician
- Permanent opportunity based in Melbourne CBD
- Experienced IT Support Technician required
About Our Client
This client is currently looking for a highly experienced IT Support Technician to join their every growing team and support their franchises across Australia. The successful candidate will be managed by a senior team with extensive experience in IT services. The role will be working autonomously to carry out support on daily appointed tasks.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Provide IT support to the Melbourne and other Australian franchises
- Troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues independently
- Support technologies including - Backups, Virtualisation, Remote Desktop, Thin Clients, VoIP and mobile Telephony
- Maintain strong relationship with key holders and business units
- Complete project work when required
- Drive and implement changes and continuous improvements
- Manage agreed SLA's according to assignments
- Some travel may be required to carry out project work across franchises.
The Successful Applicant
he ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience, at least 4 years, in a Level 2 and 3 IT Support role, working autonomously
- Proven experience in installations, troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware & software
- General knowledge across Server, Storage and Network technologies
- Experience with service management in incident, problem, asset, change management etc.
- Experience using PowerShell scripting will be preferred
- High exposure to ITIL framework, and worked under SLA agreements
- To be self-sufficient, resilient and an excellent communicator
- A full driver's license will be required
What's on Offer
IT support technician role available in Melbourne CBD. Great salary package.