You are here
IT Support/MICROS POS Admin
- Exposure to a gloabal retail brand
- Contract opportunity with view to extend
About Our Client
Our client, a global retail company, have an immediate need for an IT Support candidate who will be supporting the MICROS POS system.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Provide IT Support with company related technologies internally and to business partners
- Manage, implement and support MICROS POS system
- Manage, support and administer company Databases
- Troubleshoot basic IT issues on company hardware and software independently.
- Log, update and assist in maintaining all documentation
- Provide friendly and efficient service to all customers.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in a Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support role
- Previously experience in support and troubleshooting of MICROS POS system is require
- Exposure in Database Management
- Experience in POS systems in a retail or hospitality environment is favourable
- Previously dealt with projects and have great attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- To be self-sufficient, resilient and an excellent communicator
What's on Offer
Great role for a contractor who is experienced in IT with experience using MICROS POS system. Contract opportunity based in Melbourne Inner Suburbs.