You are here
This position is now filled
IT Transition and Change Manager - ERP (12 months)
- 12-month contract for a talented IT Change Manager
- Attractive rate for the right candidate
About Our Client
My client is implementing an ERP solution utilising Ellipse. Ellipse is currently being used by this company for some business functions (Asset Maintenance, Materials Management & Purchasing) and plans on integrating further modules over two phases to cover Finance/Procurement (Phase 1) and HR/Payroll (Phase 2).
This role will encompass both phases of the ERP Program and manage the transition and change aspects of the Program. The Transition and Change Manager will engage with internal staff, the vendor (ABB - Ellipse) and with another organisation of the cluster.
Accountabilities - Following are examples of expected activities (list is not exhaustive).
- Undertake a Change Impact Assessment with the business to review current processes against future requirements, including a review of current project against planned.
- Development of a Change Plan - ensure there is appropriate change implementation planning in place for the implementation of new systems.
- Business Relationship Management - In conjunction with the Program team and business, ensure that business requirements are understood and are reflected in project definitions, and that the proposed solutions address those requirements. Business Process Transition Plan - Develop a plan, and lead the review and update of current policies and processes including related documentation
- Risk assessment - Assess, monitor and mitigate key project risks relating to Organisational Change, communications, training and business process transition
- Stakeholder Management and Communication Plan Development - Manage the development of Stakeholder Management Plans and Communication Plans
- Program reporting - Assist the PMO with contributions related to governance reporting for the Program.
- Escalation Management - Escalate high-priority and critical issues and risks around Organisational Change, Communications, Training and Procedural transition to the Project Governance Group and ICT management.
- Client Relations - Establish and maintain sound business relationships with clients and ensure timely communications in order to manage expectations, resolve issues, and ensure client satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Transition and Change Manager with a strong background in ERP implementation projects/programs.
- There will be a high level of change, particularly around automation of manual processes for the organisation, challenging stakeholders and intricate technical aspects of the solution so it is essential that the candidate have a strong background in change management relating to business and technology process change.
- The primary office location is at Leichhardt with regular visits to the Mascot office required.
- This position will report directly to the Program Manager, but have a strong relationship with the program Sponsor and key Executive stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Great role in one of the biggest Government organisation in NSW.